2015-02-27

No 30 – Ocean7 G-1 GMT

I didn’t remember this but when I looked through my archive I discovered that I found this watch from a seller in Denmark in mid February 2010. I don’t remember much about the watch either but if I’m not mistaken it was a 300m diver that measured 42mm excl. crown and that there was an ETA movement inside. I think the clasp on the bracelet might have been broken and that’s why I wore it on a nato strap. Unfortunately I didn’t manage to take any good pictures. Instead I took three pictures when all the hands were located at the same place. Nice! Not.

#30 – The Ocean7 G-1 GMT on an army green nato.


All hands clustered up together.

I traded this one away for a Seiko SBDA005 and I actually think I got a little bit of cash on the side. That deal would not happen today! Impossible. This was my last Ocean7. I had my eyes on their LM-7 for a while but never bought one.




© All pictures by a Watch Flipper's Diary unless noted.