2015-03-26

No 44 – Omega Genève

Bought this nice little mechanical dress watch from no other than the owner of the watch forum TimeToTalk Tony Axelzon himself. It was a reference 135.041 and had a caliber 601 inside. I made an awful deal and paid about $160 for it and got about $95 when I sold it. This was in May 2010. It was in great condition and came with and Omega box. If it was the original box I’m not sure off. I’m not really sure why I bought it. I like the shape of case so that was probably the main reason. Or perhaps I thought I needed a dress watch? I can’t really remember. On another strap this one could have looked pretty sweet but it didn’t make anyone happy looking the way it did on that flat and thin brown leather I received it on. I don’t think I ever wore it. Sold it fast.

#44 – Omega Genève. All pictures taken by Tony Axelzon.







© All pictures by a Watch Flipper's Diary unless noted.