2015-11-03

No 86 – Orsa Sea Viper

Looking back on the pictures I took of the Sea Viper it looks pretty damn cool and unique. It’s sad I didn’t perceive it like that when I had it. With its 45mm width it was big, sure, but it was a 500m diver!  I think many of the details like the dial, bezel and the case was really well done and didn’t resemble anything else. The case back design must also be one of the meanest engravings ever. It was quite heavy on the bracelet so I wore it on the dust attractive Timefactors Isofrane look-a-like rubber (which I put on almost all my watches at that time). I paid about $350 for this watch and it was like new when I got it. It housed an ETA 2824-2 movement which ran well. Considering its cool and own design together with its overall high detail finish I really must say it was a lot of bang for the buck.

#86 - The Orsa Sea Viper. Here on the bracelet.

And here on the piece-of-shit-dust-loving rubber from Timefactors.

With a little water on it.

From the side.

The engraved Sea Viper on the case back. Awesome!


© All pictures by a Watch Flipper's Diary unless noted.